Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gratitude

It is November, the time of year to count blessings. I am grateful because:
  • I am meeting all sorts of great new people lately;
  • I feel creative;
  • My chickens and I can stay in touch on skype every night;
  • I love my new garden;
  • I find that living alone is so peaceful;
  • I found an old childhood show Monica and I loved on YouTube last night and watched the entire thing. It includes Kermit the Frog and a princess under a spell. I am 38;
  • I am seldom without a cozy fireplace these days;
  • She Wants Revenge came out with four new songs; and
  • I have a good job, a great home, and a fantastic, caring, wonderful family.

I am grateful!

1 comment:

Sue said...

And we, your family, are grateful for the wonderful, caring, smart, beautiful, loving woman you are! See you on Wednesday!!